The Brighton City Partnership for Education (BCPfE) is a group of 13 primary, infant, junior and nursery schools, who work collaboratively to ensure best outcomes for our 3,000+ children.
We work together to improve the learning and lives of all members of our school communities.
- Thriving children
- Successful schools
- Healthy communities
- High quality learning and teaching
- Strong, purposeful partnership and professional development
- Engaged, supported and enriched families
- Culture of respect and trust
- Children at the heart of our Partnership
- Innovation and creativity
- Celebrating diversity
- Integrity, openness and courage
- Compassion and empathy
- Everyone counts