With your help we have the power to make a significant impact on the lives of over 3,000 children and their families.
How we can work together
There are many exciting ways we can work together and we will work with you to develop a partnership specific to the needs of your organisation. Our starting point will always be to have an open discussion with you about your aims, targets and how we can work together to create real impact.
- Become a charity partner: We can help your company achieve its business goals while making a real impact on the lives of children and families.
- Sponsorship: Support us by sponsoring a BCPFE event.
- Employee fundraising: Raise funds for us through sponsored events, staff challenges and team building opportunities. We can work with you to devise a programme of activities to ensure that you and your colleagues get the best experience.
- Volunteering opportunities: Engage staff in a range of volunteer roles including as Trustees for the charity
- Payroll Giving: Would you, your colleagues or your employees like to make a sustained contribution to BCPFE in a tax-efficient way? Giving to BCPFE through payroll giving is easy and means that the donation is made before tax, so every £1 you donate only costs you 80p (or 60p if you pay the higher rate of tax). Contact us for more information on payroll giving.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in finding out more, then please contact our Partnership Development Manager, Tamsin MacDonald, at email@example.com or call 01273 291478.